Date: 8/13/19 7:01 am
From: Chris Bartlett <christophabartlett...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] little gulls, Eastport, Washington County
I went looking for little gulls by boat from Eastport yesterday. I spotted
two at the Old Sow whirlpool feeding with hundreds of Bonaparte's gulls.
These little gulls appeared to be of two different ages judging by their
plumage. Photos can be seen here:

https://flic.kr/p/2gVMrjh
https://flic.kr/p/2gVLzrF

I'm told that there is still space available for the upcoming Maine Audubon
boat trip in Eastport on August 24th. Last year we had close up views of
two little gulls as well great cormorants, razorbills, Arctic terns, and
lots more. More info about this upcoming trip can be found here:

https://maineaudubon.coursestorm.com/course/head-harbor-passage1

Cheers,

Chris Bartlett