Date: 8/12/19 9:07 pm
From: Nolan Clements <nolanclements...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Ruby-throated Hummingbird Waldport
Update:

This bird is at the residence of Pattie Huggins Deitrick. She mentioned
that this bird has apparently been around for several weeks and is willing
to allow birders to chase it. She did mention that she has 6 small dogs
that will probably bark but that are friendly. The address is 985 Southeast
Kira Lane, Waldport, OR. It favors her fuchsias.

She last saw it this morning around 10 am, which is when she photographed
it.

Good luck!

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 7:57 PM Nolan Clements <nolanclements...>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was just surfing Facebook and noticed a picture on the Birding Oregon
> Facebook page which clearly shows an adult male Ruby-throated Hummingbird.
> I was at first skeptical of the origin of the photo, so I messaged the
> photographer to inquire about the specifics. She said she photographed the
> bird this morning in Waldport, OR. Beyond that, I don't know anything else.
> I am currently in contact with the individual and will post updates with
> information as I receive it.
>
> Good birding,
>
> Nolan Clements
> La Grande, OR