Date: 8/11/19 1:19 pm
From: Karen Fieg <karenlfieg...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Summer Tanager in Cedar Rapids
I also saw a male and female (or juvenile) summer tanager, my FOY, at
Jester Park lodge area parking lot. Calling and calling to me to go away.
Also, across Saylorville Lake, at the top of the spillway in Polk City, a
pair of Osprey flying and calling to each other. Did not stay long, as a
pontoon boat was coming around the bend.

Karen Fieg
Grimes