Date: 8/8/19 2:26 pm
From: Nick Lethaby via Groups.Io <nlethaby=<ti.com...>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [sbcobirding] Devereux shorebirds
All,

I checked Devereux yesterday evening and at lunch today. There is an American Avocet around right now. Yesterday, I also saw 7 Lesser Yellowlegs and a Long-billed Dowitcher. At lunch today a single Lesser Yellowlegs, 3 Short-billed Dowitchers, and a Wilson's Phalarope. Many of the smaller shorebirds were too distant to be accurately identified. My perception is that the larger probing shorebirds are not feeding much food here currently and birds are mostly passing through rather than sticking around.

Nick