Date: 8/2/19 6:53 am
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Heermann's Gull, Red Knots?
No Heermann's Gull or Red Knots on August 1st or 2nd at Saylorville
Reservoir. I thought it might have been out in the middle last evening but
enlarging the photo I don't think so.
This morning 8/2 I scoped all of the mud flats several times from the Big
Creek Spillway access without success.

Clayton Will, Madrid, IA