Date: 7/31/19 10:51 am
From: Gregg Goodrich <gregggoodrich...>
Subject: [cobirds] Painted Bunting chow
Sorry Dave,

Here is a photo I took of the Painted Bunting on the bench. Looks like a
good mix of seed. Is that millet in it’s beak? I have other shots of him on
the ground with the same food in his mouth. This looks like the same mix
the Audubon was putting on the feeders.

This new location west of the south building is much better viewing of the
bird. Wonder how many birders have seen? Quite the Technicolor star as Mark
Obmascik has said.

Is millet available in the wild for this bird?

Gregg Goodrich
Highlands Ranch