Date: 7/30/19 6:17 pm
From: Ross Silcock <silcock...>
Subject: [ia-bird] RE: Heermann's Gull, Red Knots?
Bill and folks who replied- I’m trying to be a good Iowan and look east on occasion- I appreciate the replies even though they suggest the Heermann’s Gull has moved. Maybe it’s now looking west and heading home across Nebraska. By the way, Hiway 2 is open and I can actually drive directly to Nebraska!

Thanks again to those who responded.

Ross