Date: 7/30/19 11:18 am
From: eBird alert <alert.ebird...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] [eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert
*** Species Summary:

- Nazca Booby (1 report)
- Neotropic Cormorant (2 reports)

Nazca Booby (Sula granti) (1)
- Reported Jul 25, 2019 13:54 by Charlie Wright
- NABO_072519, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.463597,-120.544205&ll=34.463597,-120.544205
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Only 3.5nm from shore. Identified from photos."

Neotropic Cormorant (Phalacrocorax brasilianus) (1)
- Reported Jul 29, 2019 16:55 by Mark Holmgren
- Devereux Slough, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4136013,-119.8756027&ll=34.4136013,-119.8756027
- Comments: "From where I scoped I could only distinguish a smaller cormorant, thus it is assumed to be the NECO"

Neotropic Cormorant (Phalacrocorax brasilianus) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Jul 29, 2019 14:20 by Kristina Wolf
- Devereux Slough, Santa Barbara, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=34.4136013,-119.8756027&ll=34.4136013,-119.8756027
- Comments: "Perched next to a double-crested cormorant, considerably smaller in size. "

View/Reply Online (#29159): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29159
-=-=-
Updated status & distribution of Santa Barbara County birds: http://www.sbcobirding.com/lehmanbosbc.html
-=-=-