Date: 7/29/19 1:39 pm
From: Adam Sell <adamwardsell...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Admin Reminder
Hey Everyone,

A friendly admin reminder that this group is dedicated to Ilinois birding
and any posts that include personal attacks aren't tolerated and will be
deleted. Further attacks could lead to being banned from IBET.

Bob specifically reached out to us regarding this post and got admin
permission to post on IBET. We felt it was an appropriate exception. If
you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to me backchannel.

Good Birding,
Adam Sell

--

IBET Administrator
Illinois Ornithological Society Board Member

[image: IOS_logo.jpg]

Posted by: Adam Sell <adamwardsell...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional