Date: 7/29/19 9:33 am
From: Preston Sowell <preston.sowell...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Painted Bunting food
David,

I went through about 150 photos I took of the bird on Saturday evening.
Every seed I saw it eat appears to be white millet. See attached photos.

Preston

--
Preston Sowell
303-775-6920 (cell)

This communication may contain confidential or legally privileged
information, including confidential - attorney work product material
prepared in connection with litigation. If you have received this message
in error, please notify me immediately and delete the communication. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this
communication is prohibited.