Date: 7/27/19 2:32 pm
From: Cary <bokmakierie...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Fwd: Unable to deliver your message

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Yahoo Groups
To: <bokmakierie...>
Sent: July 27, 2019 at 3:32 PM
Subject: Unable to deliver your message

We are unable to deliver the message from to . Your message was sent to a group that does not exist. Please check to make sure you spelled the group name correctly. For further assistance, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html Hello,

I noticed Colin D.’s ebird reports so headed over to Emiquon yesterday for shorebirds. The best spot was the South Globe Unit, which had 13 STILTS, 1 SHORT BILLED DOWITCHER, both YELLOWLEGS, KILLDEER, SEMIPALMATED PLOVER, and SOLITARY, LEAST, PECTORAL, SEMIPALMATED&STILT (about25) SANDPIPERS.. The North Globe Unit had SPOTTED SANDPIPER and a FORSTER’S TERN. Bottom Lane had 1 WILSON’S PHALAROPE and 1 AMERICAN GOLDEN PLOVER. There were 9 SNOW GOOSE on the lake.

I also checked I Havana and found the WESTERN KINGBIRD in it’s usual spot. There were several EURASIAN TREE SPARROWS there as well.

Cary Hillegonds
Orland Park

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

Join us on Facebook!