Date: 7/27/19 5:01 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: July 26 eBird Oregon RBA
Thanks everyone for your responses- I certainly know more about where to
find chickadees in Deschutes (or at least where to try and find them)!

Once again I know the value of these unconfirmed reports and am not
questioning that they are shared early. I just feel the need to comment on
some of these reports so ones that seem a bit unusual don’t slip by without
a “peep” on OBOL. I am sure the overworked eBird reviewers will vet what
they can after the report is already a distant memory for many on OBOL
(which could be like 5 minutes ago).

Happy birding all!
Tim R
Coos Bay