Date: 7/22/19 3:32 pm
From: Mike Hensley <mikedh1980...>
Subject: [cobirds] Photos of Local Rarities for Beginner Birding Seminar
Hey guys,

I got tasked with leading a beginner birding seminar for the Colorado
Mountain Club's Colorado Mountain Fest on September 28th. I'm not much of a
photographer, but I'd like to include some pics of some of the more
exciting birds that we've had in the Front Range in the last couple of
years (Fork-Tailed Flycatcher, Parasitic Jaeger, Gyrfalcon, etc). I was
wondering if any of you had pics that you'd be willing to share with me.
I'm happy to include a photo credit. I'd just like to have some visuals to
go with my presentation. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Good birding,
Mike Hensley