Date: 7/21/19 6:14 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Woodhouse Scrub- jay
Thanks, Tom, for digging up Matt's post and the photos. Not sure if they
are good enough for a 100% ID, but the dingy underside and grayish-blue
undertail coverts look intriguing.On the other hand, they appear to have a
pretty pronounced breast band, and the backs are rather dark brown ... it
would be great to be able to get a DNA test done. :)

Hendrik

Hendrik G. Herlyn
Corvallis, OR