Date: 7/21/19 5:04 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Woodhouse Scrub- jay
Here’s a link to Matt Hunter’s post form October 2017 with links to photos at the bottom. Apparently the comparison birds are from Monterey.

<https://www.freelists.org/post/obol/Fwd-Gabrielson-and-Jewett-Woodhouse-Scrubs> https://www.freelists.org/post/obol/Fwd-Gabrielson-and-Jewett-Woodhouse-Scrubs

Tom

From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>

Date: 7/21/19 3:19 PM (GMT-08:00)

To: <jeffgilligan10...>

Cc: <timrodenkirk...>, "OBOL (<obol...>)" <obol...>

Have these specimens been reviewed recently?

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...>

www.alanlcontreras.com

> On Jul 21, 2019, at 2:51 PM, Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...> wrote:
>
> Gabrielson and Jewett took specimens of Woodhouse's Jay from Harney County.
>

>> On Jul 21, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
>>
>> Speaking of rare bird reports I think I remember seeing Mike and MerryLynn Denny had reported a Woodhouse’s SJ recently on eBird- did anyone follow up on that? Would be a 1st state record- right?
>>
>> Tim R
>> Coos Bay
>
> POST: Send your post to <obol...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...>