Date: 7/21/19 3:28 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Woodhouse Scrub- jay
Does anyone know where the specimens are located today? According to
Gabrielson & Jewett, "One of these birds ... is now in the Biological
Survey collection and the other is in Gabrielson's collection (No. 531)."

It would be interesting to review them, since we have no confirmed records
of Woodhouse's Jay for our state as yet.

Hendrik

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 3:19 PM Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:

> Have these specimens been reviewed recently?
>
> Alan Contreras
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> <acontrer56...>
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com
>

> > On Jul 21, 2019, at 2:51 PM, Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Gabrielson and Jewett took specimens of Woodhouse's Jay from Harney
> County.
> >

> >> On Jul 21, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Speaking of rare bird reports I think I remember seeing Mike and
> MerryLynn Denny had reported a Woodhouse’s SJ recently on eBird- did anyone
> follow up on that? Would be a 1st state record- right?
> >>
> >> Tim R
> >> Coos Bay
> >
> > POST: Send your post to <obol...>
> > JOIN OR QUIT: http://www.freelists.org/list/obol