Date: 7/21/19 10:06 am
From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Woodhouse Scrub- jay
California Scrub-Jay (Aphelocoma californica) (2)
- Reported Jul 20, 2019 11:09 by Nolan Clements
- 1060 D Street West, Vale, Oregon, US (43.98, -117.251), Malheur, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=43.9798056,-117.251354&ll=43.9798056,-117.251354
- Media: 5 Photos, 1 Audio
- Comments: "Following up on the report of Woodhouse's Scrub-Jay from a week ago. We located these two jays fairly easily south of the nursing home. After spending a few minutes with them, taking pictures, and recording audio, we felt very confident calling these California, rather than Woodhouse's. Pics and audio coming."

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 21, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
>
> Speaking of rare bird reports I think I remember seeing Mike and MerryLynn Denny had reported a Woodhouse’s SJ recently on eBird- did anyone follow up on that? Would be a 1st state record- right?
>
> Tim R
> Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!