Date: 7/19/19 4:28 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Re: Mamby cancelled! ( no sightings )
The best news I've had all week!  Woo hoo!

Apparently we are "animal rights activists!" lol.  I just think we're people who care.

Suzanne Coleman
Cook co.

On Fri Jul 19 2019 18:18:30 GMT-0500 (CDT), Dale Bowman <outdoordb...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

Sun-Times posted this story on the cancellation.
Mamby on the Beach canceled as endangered birds hatch on Montrose Beach

| | |

| |
Mamby on the Beach canceled as endangered birds hatch on Montrose Beach

Nader Issa

Organizers had been looking at alternative venues after animal rights activists protested that the concert would...

Dale Bowman

Join us on Facebook!