Date: 7/11/19 4:57 pm
From: William Diffin <okiebirder...>
Subject: Re: common nighthawk
Quail Springs was a good place to check. The shopping area on the SW corner
of Memorial and Penn is usually dependable near Texas Roadhouse. I've also
had them in the past at Hideaway Pizza on Memorial west of MacArthur and at
the Braum's near there on the north side of Memorial. Seems to be an easy
bird to find until you actually go out to look for one.

Join us on Facebook!