Date: 7/11/19 12:50 pm
From: Constance Sidles <constancesidles...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Montlake Fill Cooper's Hawk nest
Hey tweets, I want to thank Ed for his message about taking care when it comes to observing our nesting hawks. To my knowledge, this is the first time we have ever had nesting Cooper's Hawks of any kind at the Fill. It would be wonderful if this pair succeeded in raising young, and purely awful if they failed on account of human interference. - Connie, Seattle

<csidles...> <mailto:<csidles...>
<constancesidles...> <mailto:<constancesidles...>