Date: 7/11/19 7:44 am
From: Bill Thurman <bill.masterofmusic...>
Subject: Re: AAST grant recipient soars high
Thanks for posting this, Kannan! I have been interested in the Ivorybill
and its relatives for a long time. I never heard of the Magellanic
Woodpecker until around the 90's and almost nobody every talks or writes
about it. It's a shame!
Thanks again for posting this story.

Bill Thurman
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 9:11 AM Judy Griffith <9waterfall9...> wrote:

> That's Fantastic!!!

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 8:59 AM Ragupathy Kannan <
> <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
>> Amy Wynia received several grants from the Arkansas Audubon Society
>> Trust. Now she is going places, literally and figuratively.
>>
>> Chasing the elusive Magellanic Woodpecker
>> <https://phys.org/news/2019-07-elusive-magellanic-woodpecker.html>
>>
>> Chasing the elusive Magellanic Woodpecker
>>
>> University of North Texas Ph.D. candidate, Amy Wynia, traveled more than
>> 6,000 miles to Navarino Island in south...
>> <https://phys.org/news/2019-07-elusive-magellanic-woodpecker.html>

Join us on Facebook!