Date: 7/10/19 8:00 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Interesting peep
A couple of thoughts about this Leasty peep. It is an adult, is wet and it has very worn flight feathers. I’m not sure what it has been rolling in. The less said about what remains of its tail the better.

The central toe is fairly long. I’m not sure what the limit of Least is but it does have a longish c toe.

In theory LT Stint ought to have some yellowish at the base of the bill in any plumage, which this does not.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com

> On Jul 10, 2019, at 7:47 PM, Owen Schmidt <oschmidt...> wrote:
>

> …… yesterday and today at the Troutdale Sewage Pond (Multnomah) found by Colby Neuman. The bird shows some characteristics of Long-toed Stint. I took the photo below this afternoon.
>
> <oschmidt...> <mailto:<oschmidt...>
> Wednesday, July 10, 2019
>

> <DC4I0320.jpg>

Join us on Facebook!