Date: 7/10/19 4:49 pm
From: ck park <travelgirl.fics...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Stokes Lantern bird feeder warning
not sure you gain much by changing feeders, unless you go with open
platform or block feeders. i sometimes find chickadees and other small
birds inside wild bird vertical column feeders, too... when noticed, i
simply release them by opening the lid. thankfully, it's maybe once a year
it happens. i could have less-smart birds than the norm, or perhaps it
could be fledglings who are still learning :)

00 caren
ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork