Date: 7/10/19 2:05 pm
From: Neill Matheson <matheson67...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] CDOT and the MBTA brochure
What is the beautiful swallow on the second page of the CDOT Migratory Bird
Act brochure? Without really looking, I assumed it was a Barn Swallow, but
obviously not with that white throat. White-throated Swallow? If so, a
southern African species making a rare appearance in a Colorado publication!

Neill Matheson
Fort Collins