Date: 7/8/19 7:25 pm
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Quail Order ID Help
I would guess bobwhite as well. There are farms that raise them as game birds and they escape on occasion.
Deb Carstensen, Littleton
PS The only bobwhite I have ever seen was roaming the driveway at the entrance of Swedish Hospital. It took some effort to catch him and then we took him to Birdie, the bird rescuer who has since passed.
Sent from my iPhone