Date: 7/8/19 6:08 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Newport birds
Florence has a bunch of the scruffo 2Y California Gulls too. Seems like way more than usual; some of them have been here through June.

We were surprised to see at least five nice crisp young Californias at Flor on Saturday. Seems a couple of weeks early for those.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com