Date: 7/8/19 2:48 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fern Ridge dike map
Paul, I’m with you. So are all Lane County birders. Some of us were discussing a clandestine goat release the other day.

The idea of a portable tent with some folding chairs and chilled punch at the s corner where 5 and 6 join, or where 4 and 5 join, has great merit.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com