Date: 7/7/19 8:50 pm
From: Heidi Sandkuhle <mrskuhle...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Osprey
We had/have 3 Cooper Hawk nestlings/fledglings begging for food. Nest is about 50’ from our front door.
It’s been great watching the Cooper Hawks all these months and hope they return next year to raise another family.
Barn Owls also have young ones begging at night around the shop—not sure how many, but I’d guess 3 by the sounds of them.
Lots of baby birds around here.
Heidi Sandkuhle
Corralitos