Date: 7/7/19 9:58 am
From: Karen Gallo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Northern Mockingbird. Washington Depot, CT
Northern Mockingbirds were my first bird interest as a kid, being dive-bombed by them while playing in my neighborhood. They seem to be abundant here as well in my Waterford neighborhood with their varied repertoire of song including the calls of a Killdeer, of which there is a family being raised below the tree the mockingbird sings from. They are also abundant at Harkness Memorial State Park here in Waterford.

Karen Gallo
Waterford