Date: 7/6/19 10:51 am
From: Ed Swan <Edswan2...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Rose-breasted Grosbeak in West Seattle
I just noticed a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at my backyard bird feeder in
West Seattle. I'll put an id photo on ebird. Haven't had a chance to get a
shot that's not through a window yet.

The address is 2247 Prescott Ave SW and is the brick house next to a four
story construction monstrosity that at times has bunnies running around on
the scaffolding. The feeder is in the backyard on the edge of the lawn and
the Fairmont ravine. It can be viewed from the back end of our carport.
Observers have permission to enter our carport to look into the back yard.
There is no permission to walk down into our backyard. Please do not go down
the stairs or walkway on either side of the house into the backyard.

Good birding,

Ed

Ed Swan

Nature writer and guide