Date: 7/6/19 10:34 am
From: Larry Corridon <larry961357...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Redstart
I just missed you here at Care Park Glad you got the red start. Wish me luck. If you go to Pintor Lake to check out the bed turn yesterday I saw either a juvenile return or a juvenile black crowned night heron about 100 feet south of the nest. It had an Orange Eye so I think it was a heron. Larry

Sent from my iPhone