Date: 7/6/19 9:24 am
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Redstart
Hi Everyone,

Since it is singing might the bird be an immature male? Forgive my
ignorance on this . . . I know some female species do sing. While atlasing,
I had a female Purple Finch that sang its head off while the male was
quiet.

- Lisa

P.S. The females are not as flashy as the males, but they are distinctly
different and beautiful!