Date: 7/5/19 5:45 pm
From: Aidan Kiley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Philadelphia Vireo
I agree with Steve. It's not completely I guess, but almost not possible to
have one right now. Completely unheard of. They don't breed anywhere near
CT and it's way too early for a migrant, of a species that is very scarce
in the actual migration window to begin with. I would check out a Red-eyed
singing an odd song.

Aidan Kiley
Fairfield