Date: 7/5/19 11:50 am
From: Howard Stephenson <hlstephenson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Female American Redstart
I was able to get a very quick view of the female American Redstart around
10AM about 100' on the right fork forging 20' up in the river side
cottonwood trees.
It was forging alone moving very fast.

I have not noticed any glass in the parking lot for the last 2 years after
I notified the WWTP of the break in issues.
For security it's best to park on the left side by the bike rack since the
security camera does not have a good view to the bathroom side.
If you have a problem please notify Watsonville PD and make sure they
access the WWTP security cams.

Howard Stephenson
Watsonville