Date: 7/4/19 3:41 pm
From: Eric Storms <ericbs1975...>
Subject: [cobirds] RFI red rocks indigo bunting
Hello! I was hoping to get a little more info on where the indigo bunting
is at Red Rocks. I went through a lot of the checklists but don’t recall
seeing a description. Is it near the trading post or more along the trails
down below? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Eric Storms
Castle Rock