Date: 7/3/19 9:30 am
From: Aidan Kiley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Cattle Egret NO as of noon on
Other locations I would recommend for anyone looking to check out:

-County Club of Fairfield off of Harbor Road in Fairfield (visible from the
end of Rose Hill Road)

-Morehouse Lane in Fairfield has great habitat along the whole road if you
drive up.

-Hunt Club as Will mentioned.

Aidan Kiley
Fairfield