Date: 7/3/19 7:48 am
From: Karen Drozda <drozdakaren55...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Goose injured by dog
The injured male goose was finally picked up by a wildlife officer last
night around 7 p.m. Just to let you know, if you find an injured bird any
time after 4 or 5 p.m. you will most likely strike out finding any help. I
called Greenwood Wildlife (closes at 4 p.m.) and Wild Bird (closes at 5
p.m. I was instructed to call the Colorado Highway Patrol dispatch and they
contacted a wildlife agent. You can also call 311 and the will notify an
officer. Also was told to take it to Alameda East Vet clinic to be
euthanized. " Hop in the truck, injured male goose"!