Date: 7/2/19 8:03 pm
From: Lesley Brown <brown.lesley.steve...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Goose injured by dog
The last I heard the only place that will take injured wild birds in the
Denver metro area is Greenwood Wildlife, north of Longmont , 5761 Ute Hwy.
wildlife-emergency <https://www.greenwoodwildlife.org/wildlife-emergency/>

You might also try calling a local ER vet, but I doubt they can help.
Please keep us posted!