Date: 6/27/19 5:54 pm
From: G B <gewb10026...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Baltimore & Bullock’s Oriole pair at Metzger Farm, Adams County
Male Baltimore oriole first photographed June 6.

Female Bullock's oriole first photographed June 9. Male and female spent
time flying together in the morning.

First photo of female in nest June 10.

As of June 26 the male spends a lot of time going to and from the nest. The
female has been seen outside of the nest but not as frequently as 10 days
ago