Date: 6/26/19 9:12 am
From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: YB Cuckoo
https://traveloregon.com/things-to-do/grand-island-greenway/

I'm not familiar with the Grand Island Greenway, so did a bit of research
and came up with an address, which might be of some help for those with GPS.
22375 SE Upper Island Rd., Dayton, OR 97114.
Also, the above link gives more specific driving directions from the PDX
metro area.

Any updates on this rarity (YB Cuckoo) would be appreciated. I'm still
recovering from my 12 hour day, ~ 475 mile RT drive on yesterdays
successful chase of the *Least Flycatcher *in Umatilla County.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S57698129

Good Birding,
Nels Nelson
Hillsboro