Date: 6/24/19 5:01 pm
From: Nichols Photography via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] House Sparrows killed my House Wren nestlings
Hi,

I just had a whole nest full of my tree swallows killed the other day by house sparrows. When I opened the box(I’m a tree Swallow monitor in Madison) I thought all 5 were dead but one was still alive. I got it to a rehabber, but I’m absolutely devastated and angry that the stupid sparrows are murdering my babies!!
Anywhere wrens can fit, so can house sparrows. The only thing I can say is to set a mouse trap in the house sparrow nest and hope it gets one.

Monica Nichols

Madison

Sent from my iPhone