Date: 6/22/19 2:50 pm
From: 'Hugh Kingery' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Common Loon & Bufflehead, Douglas
This morning we saw a Common Loon loafingĀ  on the Walker grave pond west of Franktown. We also saw two other ebird-wants-details birds. A Bufflehead, non-breeding plumaged male that threw us for aloop at first. It has a Hooded Merganser head, otherwise, Bufflehead plumage. Also a Redhead (second day there).
I emailed the group at the time, but it bounced.

Hugh