Date: 6/22/19 10:15 am
From: Jace Wesley Brasher <vwjace...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Yellow Breasted Chat (loveland, Larimer county)
Hello, I am a young birder and bird photographer. My goal has been to get
one of my ebird photos of the yellow breasted chat to the top (or one of
the top rated photos) for its species. I would love if you would go on and
rate some of my photos. Thank you so much!
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S57539919
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S57521644

Jace Brasher
Loveland CO.