Date: 6/21/19 6:59 pm
From: ray holden <rayleeholden...>
Subject: [Tweeters] For Sale: Swarovski ATS 65mm scope
I bought this scope from a Tweeter years ago and would now like to hand it over to a birder who will love it as much as I have.  This is a pre ED scope with the standard 20-60 zoom eyepiece.  I've IDed thousands of birds with it and can't say I missed and ID because of the slight loss in contrast.  Comes with metal case and strap and the cardboard box it came from the factory in.  The case has some dings but that's what cases are for.  The scope is in excellent condition.    I did a stupid and lost the tripod.  Bring a tripod if you have one to try it out with.  I believe in trying expensive glass in the field and would meet you somewhere we could do that.    It sold new for $1,250 and given inflation I believe $1,000 is a very fair price. 360-250-0249.
Ray Holden
Olympia, WA

Life is for the birds.