Date: 6/21/19 12:14 pm
From: Danforth, Mark E \(Mark\) via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Great blue heron question.
I have a friend with a small Koi pond that a heron has been pilfering. They tried a heron decoy, but the problem heron swoops in and knocks it over. Interesting behavior. Anyone have success with another effective method to deter further predation of Koi? Pond is small, 12’x8’. Nets not desirable.
Mark Danforth, Tolland

Sent from my iPhone
Notice: This communication is subject to our Privacy Policy<http://www.ofsoptics.com/privacy> and is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you received this information in error, then please advise the sender immediately by return email and permanently delete this communication from your mailbox. - OFS-Privacy-Policy