Date: 6/19/19 4:25 pm
From: <philliplc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Wed morning, Eugene
> HOUSE WREN NUMBERS ARE EXCEPTIONAL AT MALHEUR > THIS YEAR.__
__
There's now a surprisingly large colony for near the immediate coast
in a large clear-cut just east ofDevil's Lake. I've heard/seen at
least 7 singing and11+ individuals in half or less of the available
habitatthere, which is apparently perfectly cooked for themat this
point. I hadn't explored there before this yearso don't know how fast
they've expanded there. Butinteresting to find that many in one place
given howhard it is to find even a single migrant in any othertype of
habitat here.
Phil

Join us on Facebook!