Date: 6/18/19 5:20 pm
From: Oscar Harper <oeharper3...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI: Juniper Titmouse
Hi Paul,

A reliable place where Hendrik and I have found Juniper Titmouse several
times over the years is just off Hwy 140, about 3.4 miles west of Adel,
where Deep Creek comes very close to the highway. There is a small BLM road
that heads north. Drive up for about .2 miles or so and park (before the
gate), then walk up and turn right. The road leads into an open juniper
woodland, and there are some interesting pale rock formations. Just look
and listen in the junipers. Both Mountain Chickadees and Bushtits are also
present. I believe this is the same spot Lars just mentioned (he posted
while I was still typing). :)

Another place where we had them is in the south end of the Warner Mountains
along NF Road 391, about one mile north of the California state line.

Good luck

Oscar

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 4:32 PM Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
wrote:

> Does anyone have good information on the location of Juniper Titmice in
> the Lakeview – Adel area?
>

> Paul T. Sullivan
>
> <paultsullivan...>
>
> 503-472-5306 h