Date: 6/18/19 5:14 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI: Juniper Titmouse
Milepost 24.8 (presumably of Hwy 140, the Winnemucca to the Sea Highway)
perhaps has a BLM road on the northside of pavement near where Squaw Creek
joins Deep Creek.
This is "the Juniper Titmouse spot". Matt Cahill recorded vocalizations of
one there June 9 of this year, David Schas detected two on the 30 June two
years ago. Most visitors on eBird seemed to have dipped. But that may
reflect effort. Matt was there an hour and a half . I believe there are
reliable spots south of Adel along the unpaved highway to Fort Bidwell.
Very Interesting avifauna on that road, which l would rate higher than Hwy
140. The wetlands near the summit of Hwy 140 have Yellow Rail, so it
depends on one's priorities. I have long thought nocturnal pursuit of
Juniper Titmouse I'll advised. Lars

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 4:41 PM Bob Archer <rabican1...> wrote:

> I have some suspect locations along Hwy 140.
>
> Bob Archer
>
> On Jun 18, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have good information on the location of Juniper Titmice in
> the Lakeview – Adel area?
>

> Paul T. Sullivan
>
> <paultsullivan...>
>
> 503-472-5306 h