Date: 6/18/19 3:36 pm
From: Cody W. Smith <kingsalmon92...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Seeking Broad-tailed Hummingbird reports
I had a possible Broad-tailed Hummingbird in Medford in 2017. I didn’t report it as such at the time, but was contacted by Christopher Hinkle when he thought it looked more like a Broad-tailed Hummingbird. There was some discussion at the time about the potential for some Anna's parentage, hybridized with either Rufous, Allen's, or Broad-tailed with this individual though.

Here’s a link to the eBird checklist - I can’t recall if i ever actually submitted it to OBRC or not: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S37209903

Cody

Please excuse the brevity and any grammatical errors as this e-mail was sent from my iPhone.

> On Jun 18, 2019, at 13:37, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>
> My reports from last fall on Steens were erroneous.
>
> Sean Burns saw several in Kiger Gorge in 2016 or 2017.
>

> Alan Contreras
> <acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com
>

>> On Jun 18, 2019, at 1:34 PM, Teresa Hertzel <teresa.hertzel...> wrote:
>>
>> OBOL,
>>
>> I don't see any reports in eBird of Broad-tailed Hummingbird in Oregon after 2016. If you have observed this species in our state since then, I would appreciate your sharing that information with me (location and date). Thank you very much.
>>
>> Treesa Hertzel

Join us on Facebook!