Date: 6/12/19 7:02 pm
From: dan jehl <jehlyfish...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] R-e Vireo property access
Paul,

Thank you for finding a bird considered a nemesis for many local birders. Also, thank you for working to preserve access to sites like this for when something special little the Red-eyed Vireo pops up. As we all saw with the Hooded Warbler in Del Mar last year access can be blocked to these privately owned areas. I appreciate the reminder.

Dan Jehl
San Diego
> On Jun 12, 2019, at 6:23 PM, <lehman.paul...> via Groups.Io <lehman.paul=<verizon.net...> wrote:
>
> The property on which the Tierrasanta Red-eyed Vireo currently resides is a private HOA park, and is so signed (clearly). So far, so good, as the local residents have been curious as to what's going on. But this will last only so long, especially if "management" gets involved. So, please, if the bird remains past today, please consider how important it is for you to see it, if you go then please see the bird and then promptly depart, and please do not return to this site for general birding in the future. If we find something very good there again in the future, we will endeavor to post news and have just limited (i.e., short-term) access, such as today.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Paul Lehman, San Diego

View/Reply Online (#9741): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9741
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!